Autumn, Jak, and I (and also Pamela, even if she wasn’t in this particular conversation) want to start our own fandom empire. Three of us write fic, Autumn does art - we should combine our powers for good… or evil, however you look at it. I also want a porn devision where we can turn our cleverly disguised fic into porn that has people who are dressed/look suspiciously like the characters from that one books/movie/comic/etc. Autumn can cover the design aspect and make us awesome things to sell like t-shirts or notebooks or cell phone covers.
This really should be a thing. Give us your money.
Just a few crappy photos of Jeremy on Live with Kelly this morning.
God, he’s wearing a turtleneck again. *dying*
OH SWEET LORD SAVE ME.
JAK YOU SAID HE WAS ON TV, YOU DIDN’T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THE TURTLENECK.
Jak and I have a complicated relationship with the Barefoot Contessa, in case you hadn’t noticed.
JAK. LOOK AT THIS.
- Always post the rules
- Answer the questions the person who tagged you has written and write 11 new ones
- Tag 11 people and link them to your post
- Let them know you’ve tagged them
Tagged by brbshittoavenge
1. What’s the first movie/book/tv show/comic you remember loving?
Star Wars. I was the only girl in my class who did, so I always got to be Leia. Aw yiss.
2. What was your first online fandom? Are you still part of it?
X-Files! Nope. I still keep in touch with some of the friends from it, but I’m not active in the fandom anymore.
3. What’s your favorite place to travel to in the world?
I haven’t really gone too many places, but Paris was my favorite out of the places I’ve been.
4. If you could only read one book/watch one movie/etc for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I’ll just go with the Avengers because feels.
5. Which celebrity has the best ass?
6. Coffee, tea, something else?
Café au lait with some sugar, thanks.
7. What’s your favorite article of clothing?
My green hoodie.
8. What was/is your favorite subject in school?
French, History, and Literature.
9. If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?
Something where I get buckets of money and I actually enjoy what I do.
10. Do you live near your best friend?
11. Mac or PC?
mrsvc said: I call it White Amnesia and it’s a strange phenomenon in Ohio. As soon as the first flake of snow begins to fall, every single person in Ohio *forgets how to drive a car*
Girl: “Mommy, it’s just like yours.” Mommy: “And now you’ll have daddy issues just like mine too.”
We’d be down for it. Laura wrote a fic about us as princesses once.
It’ll be very tasteful, with lots of ladytouching and smooches.
brb writing erotic friend fiction.
mrsvc replied to your post: misandrwitch replied to your post: Getting spinach…
Autumn and Jak: a spinach love story.
misandrwitch replied to your post: Getting spinach on my sandwich instead of lettuce…
i love that waaay more than bland gross watery lettuce tbh. also more iron!
mrsvc replied to your post: Getting spinach on my sandwich instead of lettuce…
Spinach is the only way to go. Iceberg lettuce is, like, 98% water and you know they waterlog that shit like whoa.