SCMP Style Magazine Sept 2013 - Nyasha Matonhodze by Carter Bowman
sci fi rogue princess
What you’ll need:
·A cheesy fanfic extract
·A pendant ring (from crafts sotres)
1. Take a paragraph from your favorite fanfic or book and print it or photocopy it. Make sure your printer is not in “Draft” mode.
2. Clean the coin completely and place it just where you want it to be, over what you want to have in the pendant.
3. Cut roughly around that specific spot. Cover the coin with glue and paste it behind the text, using the light against it to guide you.
*If your paper isn’t thick enough, you may want to paste a blank piece of paper underneath your text as a base.
4. Cut out the surplus.
5. Put just a little bit glue over the text, spread it outwars and let it dry.
6. Add a thick, thick layer of glue. This will act as the acrylic that will protect your pendant once it’s completely dry. I suggest you to let it dry overnight.
If you want to, you can add a second layer once the first one is dry. This will make it look more… real.
Finally, paste the pendant ring on the back of the coin.
·Try avoiding smut.
·If anyone asks about it, try not to panic and hide it underneath your shirt.
·Be prepared for fangirling outbrusts. Just thinking that you have your OTP in your necklace may give you feels.
LETS PLAY THE “TYPE THESE WORDS IN YOU R TAG BOX AND POST THE FIRST AUTOMATIC TAG THAT COMES UP” GAME: DIRTY WORD EDITION OK
Hoooooly crap, this fic is good. It really needs to be longer or add more chapters or something because of the way it ends.
Darcy waggles her eyebrows at him. “You know the mechanics of sex with another man then?”
“The Winter Soldier has had a variety of experiences throughout the years.”
“So that’s a yes, then.”
Bucky twists to the side, sinking his teeth into her earlobe and making her eyes flutter shut. “Just think of all the different ways the three of us can fit together,” he says, right into her ear.
Kumail Nanjiani receives a friend request from an old high school nemesis. (x)
Fill this out in my ask box! One point for every correct answer. Ten points total. I’ll reply with your total score!
I think everyone will say I’m a boy.
"You are the goddang whitest person I’ve ever seen."
Yes. One doesn’t generally use “for fuck’s sake” when they’re politely rebuking someone. I get that being spoiled sucks, it really does, but it was a mistake on her part.
Sebastian Stan at Jane Eyre New York Premiere 3/9/2011
"Don’t do this to me. Please don’t do this to me."
Guess what I saw yesterday.
LOOK AT THIS. LOOK AT THIS, MEN WHO DO THIS, AND FEEL FOOLISH
Marvel Cinematic Universe known Working Titles.
ur very cute and very far away please come be cute closer to me